Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A Broken Rule

Jacket: INC via Macy's; T-Neck: Ann Taylor; Jeans: LOFT; Booties: Rebecca Minkoff;
Shades: MARC by Marc Jacobs; Necklaces: Jane Basch/Silpada; Lip Color: MAC Ruby Woo

What rule is that, you ask? I am wearing white before Easter! I figured since this was a leather jacket, and not a white skirt or pant or shoe (which I would never rarely wear), I was okay in wearing white a little early! The black and white trend is still incredible hot for spring and I am completely on board. Why you ask? See examples 1/2/3/4.

Also, I'm testing out a new lip color for spring and summer. I love my MAC Dark Side, but it's a little too dark for those upcoming months. I decided to go with the ever popular Ruby Woo. And, it's that bright pop I need to get me through the rest of this dreary winter weather!





 

No comments: