Thursday, November 14, 2013

I'm Telling Ya' - Everywhere!

Sweater: Forever 21; Cami: LOFT; Skirt: Joe Fresh for JCP (on sale);
Tights: HUE; Shoes: Marc Fisher (won); Necklace: Ann Taylor; Sunnies: Marc Jacobs;
Gloves: Target; Lip Color: MAC Dark Side 
 
Did I wear this look to work? Yes, I did! Did I wear those shoes to work? Yes, I did! I told Marc Fisher Footwear that if I were to win their LAERA bootie that I would go everywhere in them, and that's what I promise to do! That's right, I won the shoes!!! It was a birthday that kept on giving. I found out while in LA and couldn't believe it! I never win anything!
 
They came in the mail on Tuesday and I planned a look for Wednesday! I have a look planned for the weekend and can't wait to share it with you and them! In the mean time, let's talk about today's look. This skirt is so fun! I love the faux fur, the sheen of the fabric, that it has pockets and how luxe it looks when it was under $50! Black and white (winter white) are so chic and one of my favorite color combos right now. A chunky necklace and my amazing booties complete my "winning" look!
 
 
 
 
 
 
An up close look at the shoes! Amazing!!
 
 
And an up close look at the skirt. It's so fun!!
 
 

No comments: