Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sassy...I'll Take It


Moto Jacket: MICHAEL Michael Kors; Dress: Ann Taylor; Booties: Rebecca Minkoff;
Tights: Target; Necklace: Tori Spelling via HSN; Lip Color: MAC Dark Side
 
This dress is one of those dresses that I don't wear very often. Why you ask? Because I feel like it's pretty memorable. And, both times I've worn it, I've styled it the exact same way. Then I saw it hanging there a week or so ago while browsing my wardrobe for "something to wear". I immediately invisioned it paired with my moto jacket and tall boots. I love it with the jacket, but the boots were all wrong. Booties are the right way to go!
 
Oh, and someone told me on the elevator that I looked sassy! A memorable dress that causes that kind of reaction, I'll take it!
 
 
 
 
The Dress: Before
   
 
   
 


No comments: