Friday, November 8, 2013

Yes, I'm Wearing it Again!

 

Jacket: Michael Kors; Top: Ann Taylor; Pants: J.Crew Factory; Scarf: Gift;
Booties: Rebecca Minkoff; Sunnies Marc Jacobs; Bracelet: J.Crew (gift);
Earrings: Silpada; Lip Color: MAC Dark Side
 
Did I just have this on on Tueday? Why, yes, yes I did! Good thing I got yogurt on my pants and had to wash them with the sheets when McKinley had an accident on Wednesday! Oh, and I washed the top as well! Since it was clean, I decided that Thursday was the day to wear it again! I added a heavier scarf and my moto jacket since it was a little cooler than Southern California! Still love the look, love the pants so much I ordered them in gray, and love these booties so much I may never wear another shoe all season.....that's just crazy talk on a Friday! I will so wear my other shoes, especially the pair that are in the mail coming from Rodeo Drive. Stay tuned....

 
 


 

 

 
Happy Friday!!
XOXO


No comments: