Tuesday, October 23, 2012

High and Low

Top: Target: Skirt: Kate Spade (similar):
Belt: Ann Taylor; Shoes: Dolce Vita (various colors);
Rings: Banana Republic (old); Earrings: Gift;
Lip Color: Drama Red by Clinique

This is a true blend of high and low end retailers. That's what I love about fashion! You take a Target blouse and add it to a Kate Spade skirt and you have a chic look. Add a cute bow belt and some lipstick red pumps and voila!

I love everything about this look. Sometimes it all just comes together!



 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a great look. Totally office to night out kind of feel! The red lips are perfection

Style My Way said...

I think red lips, and matching red heels, could lead to some serious trouble! Don't you? Love it!

Style My Way said...
This comment has been removed by the author.