Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Frivolous Finds

If I had money, an undefined amount to spend on whatever I wanted, I would use it toward charities that I believe in to help make a difference, set aside plenty of money for my sons college education and life post graduation, travel the world, and mostly importantly, shop for whatever I wanted!!!

I don't have such funds so that's why I have internet shopping! I "shop" for things I can never afford but love looking at from time to time. They are generally overpriced clothing items or things that I think are super pretty or complete works of art! Today, I share with you my frivolous finds online!

This skirt is so cute! I can't take credit for finding it first. My co-worker found it a ASOS and said it looked like something Carrie Bradshaw would wear. It so does!! Remember that amazing dress she wore after moving to Paris? There she was, laying on the bed waiting for Alexander and he never came. This is a mini version! I would so wear this for my anniversary dinner with my husband this year. We will be celebrating 10 years of wedded bliss and I believe it calls for a full, tulle skirt! No?



I've seen these boots on other bloggers site and I've even seen them on some of those bloggers during New York Fashion Week. Givenchy made some tough, black boots when they designed these! They look amazing with short skirts, over skinny jeans and leggings and paired with long dresses for fall. MAH-JOR!!


And let's be honest, how amazing would these Jimmy Choo's look with that tulle skirt? I'm thinking its a statement look! And, I would stop there. Jeans, pants and sheath dresses would get a little more sparkle with these gold sequins.


And if I'm going there, I love this Stella McCartney handbag! I love the sparkling paillettes and tough chain details. It makes it sleek, shiny and so need to get my hands on it! Again, if price were no object!



Photo of skirt courtesy of ASOS.
Photo of boots courtesy of Saks Fifth Ave.
Photo of shoes courtesy of Nordstrom.
Photo of handbag courtesy of Nordstrom.

2 comments:

Tina Morrison said...

I LOVE that skirt! And I totally thought of Carrie Bradshaw the second I saw it.

silvia v. said...

I want this skirt! Can I have the link or the description? The link in the page does not work.
Greetings from Italy.
Silvia