Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Ciderfest

Jacket: My Dad's; Sweater: MICHAEL Michael Kors;
T-Neck: Ann Taylor (similar/various colors); Scarf: Target:
Jeans: Ann Taylor (similar); Boots; Frye;
Hat: Lands End; Gloves: Target (old)
 
This past weekend, my family and I headed out to the Louisburg Cider Festival. Ciderfest is an annual fall festival where children, and the young at heart, can play in the corn maze, take wagon rides to the pumpkin patch, listen to bluegrass music by local entertainers and shop vendors that line the sidewalk. If you're willing to wait patiently, you can step inside their general store to stock up on freshly squeezed apple cider, take home apples for baking or just soak up the old time atmosphere.

It was a chilly fall afternoon. The perfect weather for such an event. And, the perfect occasion for sporting my new fisherman sweater! I fell in love with this sweater the minute I saw it in Lucky Magazine! I searched the internet all morning and finally found it at Nieman Marcus! Paired with skinny jeans, riding boots and plenty of layers, this combination kept me warm, and on trend, for a fun filled family Saturday!




 
 
 


And I cannot post this without a photo of McKinley! He turned 18 months old  on Saturday, and to commemorate this landmark birthday, he had a photo session as well! So stinkin' cute, if I do say so myself! 

Hat: Janie & Jack; Jacket: Old Navy;
Sweater: Gymboree, Denim Shirt: Target:
Jeans: Joe's Jeans: Shoes: Stride Rite

1 comment:

Tina Morrison said...

This is a PERFECT fall outfit! I love every piece of it.