Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sparkle and Inspiration


Jacket: BD Dakota/Piperlime; Top: Ann Taylor
Pants: H&M (similar); Belt: Ann Taylor; 
Shoes: Manolo Blahnik (gift);
Bracelets: DIY/Gift; Earrings: DIY;

My inspiration behind this outfit was from the Ann Taylor Fall Look Book. I knew I wanted to wear these hot pink pants into the fall, and with 80 degree temps this week, it was a perfect opportunity. As I pondered over how to pair them, I found the look below! 

Now, I have so many options for these pants and I'm pretty sure I can wear them in the dead of winter! This is just one of many looks I hope to incorporate over the next several months so stay tuned! Oh, and the sparkle portion of this post is brought to you by sequins! Sequins on a Tuesday? Get outta here!




 

 
 
The Pant: Before and After




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nailed it! Great inspiration turned reality!

Style My Way said...

Thanks, Mary! So glad I can keep these pants alive in the fall!