Monday, October 1, 2012

Kick Pleat

Top: Old Navy (really old); Jacket: Levi's;
Skirt: Loft; Pumps: Jimmy Choo (similar);
Belt: Ann Taylor (similar); 
Necklace: Tori Spelling (similar);
Watch: Emporio Armani

Over at What I Wore, Jessica channeled the 70s last week. Apparently, I was inspired and didn't even know it until I took this skirt out of the closet. To me, this is an iconic piece from the 70s. A little longer than knee length, kick pleat and khaki. Paired with boots, which I've done in the past, and you have 70s glamour!

 And, the last time I wore this skirt, I paired it with a cream t-neck. Think I have no originality? Well you're wrong! I added a denim jacket, leopard print belt and nude pumps this time. And, how awesome is that chunky necklace? That Tori Spelling knows how to design jewelry!

 

 



No comments: