Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pop

Jacket: Susan Bristol (super old/similar); 
Top: Ann Taylor (similar);
Pants: Loft (similar): Shoes: Ann Taylor (similar);
Necklaces: Lord & Taylor/Ann Taylor;
Sunnies: Prada (gift)

There are certain elements that I love about this look and one specific that I don't! I love the pop of orange against a very muted look. I love the hint of cheetah that peeps out from the hem of my pants. I love the little buttons that run down the side of the top. You don't see it right away, but when I removed my jacket, surprise! 

What I don't love is how baggy my pants are! They aren't terribly loose in the waist, but they are just baggy enough that they ruin the overall look. Ladies, take note, this is where a great seamstress, and a great fit, come into play. This tiny little detail now makes the whole thing look sloppy. I didn't realize it until after the photos were taken. Hitting the tailor this weekend! 

 


 
 

Shop The Look!

No comments: