Monday, September 24, 2012

Vintage Vest

 Dress: Tucker for Target; Vest: Vintage;
Belt: J.Crew Outlet;
 Boots: Steven by Steve Madden;
Sunnies: DG; Ring; Tori Spelling for HSN;
M Pendant: Gift; Earrings: Gorjana

What do you think of my "new" vest. A real vintage piece that's originally from heart of Texas. I love the creamy caramel color and the leather is so soft! Years of wear will do that. I'm looking forward to the challenges of styling it. It's such a standout piece that it has to be just the right look to make it work. 

This look is very out of the ordinary for me. When I originally styled it, I second guessed myself but decided to just go for it. Taking risks, dressing outside your comfort level  and challenging yourself to rework your wardrobe is what fashions all about, right?

 



 

The Dress: Before and After:


 


No comments: