Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Understated Elegance

Dress: Calvin Klein; Pumps: Ann Taylor;
Necklace: Ann Taylor; Ring: Banana Republic (super old);
 Sunnies: Prada

When dropping off my son earlier this week, my mom said to me "Going for understated elegance?" So understated elegance it is!

This is a new black sheath and I'm going to say it again ladies...you need to invest in one! This is probably the number one item every woman should have in her closet! Number One! It literally works for any occasion. Throw on a blazer and conservative shoes for an interview. Add sparkle and some fab pumps for a wedding. Add animal print pumps and a fun necklace for a day at the office. Seriously, go buy one now!

And because the canvas allows for so many styling options, I decided to go with some fun, printed pumps. Don't go too big with the jewels though. A chunky necklace in a neutral tone still makes quite an impact.

  



 



Shop the look!


No comments: