Monday, September 17, 2012

Fall Trend Find - Coated Denim

Sweater/Tee: Ann Taylor; Denim: Target;
Shoes: White House/Black Market;
Necklace: Ann Taylor (similar); Ring: Banana Republic 

Oh how I love fall!! And, last Friday was the first real sweater weather day. At least it was for this sweater lovin' gal! I'm so happy to share with all of you my coated denim find! Remember a couple of weeks ago when I blogged about Fall Trend Hunting? Well, I've been trend hunting for values and here is the first! I got these black, coated denim at Target! That's right, Target! I'm tellin' ya, Target is THE place to go for on-trend pieces at a reasonable price! 

I can't wait to keep styling them for fall. They are the perfect length for flats and heels. And, the skinny cut allows for boots! I can already envision my over-the-knee boots. I'm giddy with possibilities!! These too can be yours! Find them here!

 

 
 

 

The Sweater: Before and After



1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That is a very lovely color blocked sweater....& those coated pants look like leather to me which is so FAB!!

REBECCA
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com