Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fall Trend Hunting

Fall is by far my favorite time of year in fashion! I don't love that it will turn cold, but I love that I can wear tights and boots and sweaters! This year I am on the hunt for trends, and there are a lot of fall trends, that aren't costly. As I've said before, I spend less on trends because they aren't around as long. 

What's on my radar this season, you ask? Well, I'll tell ya!

Coated Denim:
Denim gets a new look with this coated, metallic sheen! What I love about them is that can be dressed up for an evening out or paired with a sweater and booties for casual Friday. I love how the industry continues to evolve the ultimate closet must-have! Jeans take up about 50% of my wardrobe! Check out these from 7 For All Mankind!



Capped Toe Pumps:
I know I've blogged about this trend before, but its a trends that's sticking around! I love this pump and will definitely integrate it into my fall wardrobe. They are so sleek, uber feminine and are multi-functional! Great with a classic black suit or those coated jeans! These Steve Madden's are perfectly priced!



Navy Handbag:
I was longing for this handbag just this morning as I started thinking about transitioning my wardrobe to fall. Instead, I had to rely on a standard black bag. Not there is anything wrong with a classic, black handbag. I have tons! Come on birthday wish....in two months!



Leather Peplum Top:
Leather! So rocker, so rebellious, so needed! This one from Tinley Road is a vegan leather which is animal and wallet friendly! I love how Piperlime paired it with a pencil skirt. I would pair it with my red or cobalt crops or any of my colored denim. 



Collar Necklace:
This trendy piece comes in all shapes, sizes and materials. I love how you can work this necklace into just about any piece in your closet! It literally looks like a collar! This one from Nordstrom is perfect as the chain and rhinestones can be dressed up or down!



As it turns out, three of my trends have been blogged about for a couple of seasons now. Gotta a love a trend that sticks around! Happy Shopping!!

Images courtesy of Piperlime and Nordstrom!

No comments: