Thursday, September 13, 2012

Zip Me Up

Dress: MICHAEL Michael Kors;
Shoes: Banana Republic;
Sunnies: Marc by Marc Jacobs;
Bangles: Silpada, Millsaps 

My fall closet seems limitless right now. There are several pieces I purchased last year in hopes of fitting into but never did. Actually, I fit into them but they just felt snug and I am super self-conscious when it comes to tight fitting clothes. This dress is an example of that. I just never felt comfortable wearing it because I just felt like it fit too well. I'm not saying I'm losing weight because let's be honest, I'm not! I do believe, however that my body is repositioning itself. Either that, or the constant up and down stairs, eating on the fly and playing hard with my son is paying off. 

I'm hoping this dress can be transitioned into late fall with tights and boots. I do worry about the sleeveless portion, but I can figure something out, right? 




 






No comments: