Friday, September 7, 2012

Easing into Fall

Dress: Calvin Klein (similar); 
Shoes: Pour La Victoire;
Necklace: Baublebar

Yesterday was my first day back in the office after the long weekend, and because it is post Labor Day, it's transition to fall clothing time for me! I am so excited to revisit some old friends, integrate new ones and incorporate some pieces from spring and summer that are still popular for fall. However, this is a hard time of year with temperatures still soaring in the 90s. To me, I'm transitioning to fall and so should the weather. 

I decided to ease into fall with this simple sheath. I've had it for several years now and its such a great staple. It literally can be worn all year long. And, when the office is freezing like it was yesterday, I simply added a black cardigan. (The cardigan is something I keep at work at all times and is a great layering tool with just about any look.) Oh, and the little spot on my dress in some of the photos is courtesy of my son, who during our photo session last night, came over and gave me a "kiss". LOVE!

 
 

 

The Dress: Before and After


  


No comments: