Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Love of Kate

As we walked around the Country Club Plaza this past weekend, we happened to stroll by the Kate Spade store and the window display completely called my name! Now, I've found myself doing some online shopping. Here are some additional pieces that caught my eye. How I love Kate!
 

 

The coat was hanging in the window, paired with the matching skirt. Simply lovely! The dress below was also part of the window display. So whimsical yet so feminine!


Had I seen this coat in the window, I'm pretty sure I would have forced someone to go in the store with me. And by someone, I mean my mom! 


Oh my goodness! An adorable bow, cute little chain and fur! And what's even better, its faux fur!! Did I say cute!


And I have already styled this top at least four different ways. Want to hear them? Okay...
1) Paired with my coated, black denim and my mustard, yellow boyfriend sweater.
2) Paired with my Kate Spade black pencil skirt, tights and cap toe pumps. It would make the top the focal point, which it is!
3) Paired with my red denim (half tucked in and belted) and peep toe Steven booties.
4) Paired with my new (just purchased) royal blue pencil skirt, grey tights and Rachel Zoe boots (that I'm getting for Christmas)!

 

Do you often walk past a store front, eye a couple of pieces and feel forced to stalk them on the internet? Just me? Hum, maybe I need some sort of help, like running the credit card!

All photos courtesy of Kate Spade.

No comments: