Thursday, September 20, 2012

L.A.M.B.

Sweater: Ann Taylor; Jacket: Levi's (similar);
Pants: J.Crew (more colors); Necklace: BaubleBar;
Shoes: L.A.M.B. via Gilt;

Today's post is really all about the shoes! And, attitude. I purchased these shoes on a whim from Gilt and thought about returning them. They are a tad too big, I wasn't really sure how I would style them or if I would really wear them. As they sat there looking at me for a over a week, I gave in and decided to keep them. Some people rescue pets, I hoard shoes!

The attitude portion of this post is that I had a bad one yesterday while taking these photos. And you can see it. Or at least I can. The end of the work day left a sour taste in my mouth and it spilled over into my evening. I hate it when that happens. Why should I let silly things like that get in the way of my real life? Unfortunately, it does and that's something I need to work on. 

Anyway, not some of my best photos, but again, it's really all about the shoes! Super fierce!





 




No comments: