Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Ruffles and Pinstripes

Sweater: Ann Taylor; Pants: Ann Taylor Loft;
Shoes: Pour la Victoire via Gilt Groupe; Jewelry: Silpada;
Shades: Prada

I'm not sure if this is what they truly call "mixing prints" but I do have a lot of things going on with this look. But, I don't think any of them actually compete with the other. This is not at all what I thought I would wear yesterday. As a matter of fact, the sweater was the third thing I put on followed by the pants and then the shoes. There were two pairs of pants tried and three different pairs of shoes. No wonder I was running super late yesterday!!



Remember when I reported that the Number One Fall Trend on the Zoe Report was Python? Here is my version. I love these Pour la Victoire shoes. I never thought I would own gray and pink snake skin pumps, but I do now!  
  

No comments: