Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Rainy Days and Mondays


Sweater: Robert Rodriguez via Rue La La; T-Shirt: Target;
Pants: Ann Taylor Loft; Shoes: Jessica Simpson via DSW;
All Jewelry: Silpada

Yesterday was the first real day of what I consider fall weather. Since the first day of fall it's been a good 15 degress above normal and I was starting to think we would never experience fall. However, with the cooler temps came overcast skies and drizzle. I personally can't stand rain. It makes me so sleepy! And on a Monday, that so didn't help

The sweater is a new addition this year and with the temps hovering around the mid 50s, a sweater was definitely in order! I love the double tie that sat asymetrically and the loose weave. The sleeve length is great because it allows for different colors to be seen when layered underneath.


These are the Jessica Simpson platforms that I wore with the Michael Kors dress to the Bachelorette party a couple of weeks ago. I love the color block. That burgandy is such a dramatic addition to the gray and black.


Sorry for the indoor photos but it was rainy and cool by the time I got home. Here's hoping that tomorrow's post will be outdoors!


No comments: