Thursday, October 27, 2011

Grape or Aubergine

Sweater: Kensie; T-Neck: Target;
 Cords: Ann Taylor Loft; Boots: Seychelles via Habitat Shoe Boutique;
All Jewelry: Silpada

All I can say about these cords is that they were a great investment! Yes, colored cords are huge trend in fall fashion, but it really is worth the money! I have worn these at least three times but have never had them photographed. First time was with a denim button down and the second time was with a gray cardigan and tank. Okay, so maybe this is the third time but like they say, third time is a charm!

This is another sweater from the vault. I've had it for years. I was looking for a simple black t-neck yesterday and pulled this out of the sweater box instead. (That's what happens when you try getting ready in the dark armed with only a small flashlight.) What I love most about this sweater is the sleeve. Layers of looped yarn make such a great statement on such a simplistic frame.  

No comments: