Friday, October 28, 2011

L.L.Bean Signature


I recently entered a contest to win a gift certificate to L.L.Bean by creating a virtual look from their new Signature collection. Whether I win or not, these items will remain on my wish list for Christmas. If you haven't seen the collection, check it out here.

My Virtual Look:

I love the print of this dress! The colors immediately caught my eye and I love the design within the fabric. A great day to night piece and perfect for the Holidays that are fastly approaching.


Because I'm always cold, I could never wear a sleeveless dress throughout winter and fall. With that being said, this cashmere sweater is a perfect layering piece. I chose deep plum because the color is a perfect compliment.


This belt will work either around the waist of the dress or over the cardigan, if it's long enough. The woven belt creates a more casual look. I chose the color saddle.


These boots will be great all season long. Paired with skinny jeans/pants, long skirts and dresses, which is why I chose them for this look. The heel height is great! I picked the color cordovan.


And finally, every look must have the perfect handbag. I love this nubuck tote! A total carryall for everything you have to haul! Perfect for travel or everyday! Since I don't own a lot of chocolate handbags, I decided this would be the one to own!


What do you think of the new look of L.L.Bean? A brand that's synonymous with Eastern seaboard casual just got a huge face lift!


All photos courtesy of L.L.Bean.

No comments: