Thursday, October 20, 2011

Missoni for Target Continued

Dress: Missoni for Target; T-neck: Target; Tights: Hue;
Boots: Steven by Steve Madden; Ring: Tori Spelling via HSN

I am continuing the Missoni for Target parade. It's been awhile since I've worn a piece and had it photographed. I live in my velour hoodie! I might try to capture that on a weekend soon. Anyway, I love this dress! It's a sleeveless sweater dress and so comfortable! I love the 70s vibe with the print in golds and browns tones. I can see my parents velour chairs from my childhood that were gold, burnt orange, green and cream striped. So cool!

Because of the earth tones, I decided to pair with my cognac boots. I like the look but might test black boots next time. Not sure if that will turn the look too dark. I also think my black booties will be adorable. And, what about pairing a cream or brown t-neck next time? I love options!


No comments: