Monday, October 3, 2011

Always A Bridesmaid...

Dress: Suzi Chin for Maggie Boutique (gift)
Shoes: Jimmy Choo (gift); Clutch: Ann Taylor (gift)

Okay, I can't say that. I've been married for almost nine years and this is exactly my third time to be a part of something so special. Last night was the bridesmaid supper and I wanted to look nice for the occassion. I tried on several dresses before chatting with my mom that morning. She was kind enough to give me a birthday present early so I would have something to wear to this sweet event.

I love the accordion pleats. Between the pleats and the drop waist, this dress is a fresh look from its 20s and 30s predocessors. And the leopard print belt is darling! (It came with the dress)


I originally paired this with my snake skin Kate Spade pumps, but my husband said I needed little more color. And he was right because look how WHITE my legs are!!! I need some serious color before the wedding. My legs look ghostly! 


I really wanted to twirl because you know this skirt would take flight. I didn't but I tried to fake it!

No comments: