Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Red Leopard

Sweater: INC via Macy's; Pants: Ann Taylor;
Flats: Jessica Simpson; Rings: House of Harlow via Gilt;
Earrings: ??; Shades: Prada (gift)

The first time I wore these pants I wanted to pair them with a black twin set and leopard print flats. If you remember, the twin set was too short so the look was transformed to a striped tee and patent flats. Actually, the same flats featured here. I haven't been able to get the idea of black and leopard out of my mind. Enter one of my favorite sweaters! I feel like Jackie O every time I put this on and with straight hair and oversized shades, I feel even closer to her.



This 40s in the morning and 80s in the afternoon is killing my fall wardrobe. What are you wearing to still look like you're wearing fall but keeping cool in the late afternoon?

No comments: