Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bohemian Chic

Dress: Anthropologie; Jacket: My Mom's; Belt: Anthropologie;
Boots: Steven by Steve Madden; Necklace: Made by Me;
Large Wooden Bracelet: Gift; Small Wooden Bracelet: Part of set;
 Ring: Silpada

That's exactly what someone called my look yesterday, Bohemian Chic. After the first time I wore this dress, I kept thinking of ways to incorporate boots to give it a more fallish feel. I was hesitant at first, but I am so glad I attempted the boots. It gives the dress a deeper more rich color than before. I am still going to try and add my taupe over-the-knee suede boots. I'm thinking I'll need to pair them with tights but not sure which color to wear. Stay tuned!

 
I love the wooden accessories. They kept the whole vibe natural which was I was hoping to achieve. The dress speaks for itself and I wanted to accessories to enhance the look, not take over.


 

For a last minute purchase, this dress has quickly become one of my favorites. I wish the weather would cool just slightly. I know a chunky sweater is going to be great over this with a super wide belt!

No comments: