Monday, October 31, 2011

Friday Night Shimmer

Top: Ann Taylor; Jacket: BB Dakota via Piperlime;
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft; Shoes: Steven by Steve Madden;
Long Pendant: Banana Republic; Top Diamond Necklace: Gift;
Ring: Banana Republic

Friday night we went out to dinner with friends, and because we were hitting a local fun restaurant, I decided to add a little fun to my look. I purchased this sequined jacket several years ago and have been too timid to wear it. I know, shocking right? But it's true. The kicker is, I purchased it based on it being a "Rachel Zoe Pick" on Piperlime. Hey, if she can sport sequins morning, noon and night, I can wear them for a night out to dinner!



Too keep the look casual, I opted for a cotton top underneath and dark denim. I also added peep toe booties. No need to over accessories either. I just layered a couple of necklaces and threw on a fun ring.


No comments: