Monday, February 29, 2016

The Long of It

Top: Zara (other colors); Leggings: Kohl's (on sale under $15); Heels: Macy's
Handbag: BCBG (fun option); Jewelry: Stella & Dot/Alexis Bittar; 
Lip Color: Revlon HD in Obsessed

Saturday night I attended a birthday party for my dear friend Curt. The room was full of people I love and call my family. And because it was going to be a fabulous party, I needed a fabulous outfit! Remember that top I blogged about from Zara several weeks ago? Well here it is in person! I love it! So comfortable, a piece that will never go out of style (in my own style opinion), and so chic! And who doesn't love black on black with a pop of hot pink!

 


The Leggings: Before and After 

    

 


Was your weekend fabulous? I sure hope it was! The weather here was beyond beautiful. We are getting super spoiled by this amazing spring like weather at the end of February! I'm a little worried about March. Crossing my fingers that it doesn't come in like a lion!

Tomorrow is Leap Day. Any big plans to celebrate the day that only comes around every four years? It's supposed to be 70 degrees again so I'm thinking it could be time to break out the bouncy house for McKinley, if the wind cooperates! He can leap all he wants for the afternoon!


No comments: