Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Wednesday Wants - Fringe

When most people thing of fringe, they think of the overly exaggerated fringe of the 70s. It usually accompanied a suede vest. Then there was the fringe of the 80s. It usually appeared on a leather jacket down the sleeves. Today's trendy turn with the fringe is much more subtle. You find it in almost frayed edges of sweaters and jackets. Along the ends of tassels. In cute bunches along a sandals strap. Or in the form of wispy pieces of jewelry. And I can't get enough of any of it!

With spring around the corner, you can't really escape this darling trend of fabric and why would you want to? I have compiled my list of favorites below. Check them out! I think there's something for everyone!

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8

I'm pretty partial to numbers 2,3,4,5,6, and 7. I mean, I love one and eight, but I don't wear heels as much as I used to and leather is a little heavy for the upcoming months. I guess eight could work its way into my summer wardrobe with cute sleeveless tops! Okay, add number eight! 

Which ones do you prefer? Do you like the full on fringe or just the simple frayed edges? Let's discuss!!

Can you believe it's Wednesday? And the last week of February? Time to start shopping for those spring finds and I think you should start with fringe! 

No comments: