Monday, February 15, 2016

Basket of Hearts

Jacket: Banana Republic (similar); Sweater: Talbot's (gift); Pants: 
Ann Taylor (similar/on major sale); Flats: J.Crew;  Tote/Jewelry: Stella & Dot;
 Lip Color: Revlon HD Obsession
 
Obviously yesterday was Valentine's Day, and if you're someone like me, you dress for the day of love! I always have. But yesterday was a little more special. I worked a vendor booth at a wedding expo and it was truly filled with love! Brides and grooms galore. Mothers of the Bride, bridal parties, and even flower girls were in attendance. You couldn't help but feel the love all around!

Remember when I blogged about my Valentine's Day picks? Well my sweet aunt got me the sweater that was on my list! Isn't it the sweetest? And it was the perfect thing to wear to a bridal expo. I mean, it's a basket full of hearts! I did struggle with how to style the sweater. Then I remembered my beloved red pants that I literally lived in for about a year or more. A neutral leather jacket (which was a saving grace from the air that blasted throughout the convention center) and nude flats were the perfect compliments to the bold red and pink. As for my bag, a girl needs an awesome tote when carrying all her belongings and this Stella & Dot version is fabulous!




 

The Pants: Before and After

   


 

How was your Valentine's Day? Was it filled with love and joy? I sure hope it was!

McKinley is off from school today so not sure what the day will bring. I'm hoping something fun will be in the air. Or at least a nap!

Happy Monday!
XOXO


No comments: