Thursday, March 3, 2016

March Tulip Twist

 Dress: Tulip (c/o); Cardigan: Loft (similar); Belt: Ann Taylor (similar); Heels: Macy's;
Jewelry: Stella & Dot; Lip Color: Revlon Matte HD in Obsession

For those of you who may not be familiar, there is a sweet little boutique on the Plaza called Tulip. I've worked with them often over the last several years and I was so excited when they asked me if I would participate in this month's Tulip Twist. I was asked, along with a couple of other KC bloggers, to style this darling dress and I immediately thought of several different ways. I ended up going with a little dressier version that I thought would be a cute Easter look for later in the month. We don't really get dressed up for Easter anymore, but if I did, I would definitely wear this look.

I also thought this would look cute with sandals and denim jacket for a relaxed version later this spring. And for summer, it would be darling over a swimsuit! The perfect little throw on dress! Head down this weekend and pick one up. And, shop some of the cute pieces they have for spring!


 
 


Want to see how others are styling this little dress? Head on over to their Facebook page and vote for your favorite look! 

No comments: