Monday, February 22, 2016

Blue on Blue with Blue Sparkles

 Sweatshirt: J.Crew Factory (fun option); Button Down: J.Crew Factory; Jeans: Loft (similar/on sale);
Shoes: Boden (gift/similar); Shades: Target; Necklace: Stella & Dot; Lip Color:Chanel Jean

Last week the weather turned into full on spring around here and we took full advantage! I began my brief break from winter by layering pieces that didn't require a coat! I took a chambray button down and threw on one of my favorite light-weight sweatshirts. Then I paired it boyfriend jeans and my new sparkly sneaks! They were a gift from Christmas that I haven't been able to wear before now. Can't wear sock with these babies. From there, I threw on my awesome new shades, a bright pink lipstick, and my new Arc Pendant and I was ready to take on the day!

And by taking on the day, I mean heading to our rental shed to pick up pieces for a condo we staged over the weekend. Did I mention my mom and I are stagers? Well, we are! From there, it was back home to spend some time in the sun with my son and plot our course for arranging said furniture in the condo. It was an eventful day that allowed us to spend some much needed time outdoors! Actually, the first of five!

 




The Sweatshirt: Before

   


 I hope your weekend was as amazing as ours! We literally spent the last five days, starting with last Wednesday, outside and enjoyed every single second! They may not have all been fashioned filled, but hey, life sometimes just gets in the way of fashion. 

Happy Monday, Fashionista's!

No comments: