Tuesday, February 23, 2016

This Jacket.....

 Jacket: Ann Taylor (gift/in navy); Top: Ann Taylor (similar); Jeans: Loft (similar), 
Boots: Rachel Zoe (similar); Handbag: Badgley Mischka (similar); Shades: MbyMJ; 
Jewelry: Stella & Dot

This jacket. I got it for Christmas and have practically lived in it. (Between it and the black and white checked flannel shirt.) And yes, this is the first time I've actually captured it in photos. Honestly, every time I wear it, by the time Joel gets home to take my picture, it's entirely too dark to do so. You will just have to trust me when I say, I've worn it like it's a second skin.

I wore this for a Sunday working brunch. And when people say that, do they really work over lunch? Well I can say that I actually did! I met my pacing partner Michelle for the first time and we really hit it off. Two Blood Mary's, and notebook page full of notes, we are ready to finish out the first quarter with a bang! And, with a little liquid courage, I was able to conquer my fear and approach a table full of darling gals that I thought should be wearing some Stella & Dot. See, you can work over lunch!






It's Tuesday! McKinley and I are off for a fun filled day of play! We're heading back to Crown Center for some aquarium fun, lunch, and to check out their latest interactive exhibit. Can't wait!

Hope you're having a stylin' day!
XOXO

No comments: