Monday, December 7, 2015

The Perfect Layers

 Vest: Land's End (similar); Sweatshirt: Etiquette Boutique (similar); Jeans: Loft (similar);
Booties: Sam Edelman; Belt: Banana Republic; Shades: Karen Walker via Gilt;
Necklace: Stella & Dot

Yesterday was a December afternoon that reached the low 50s! That doesn't happen very often and one must definitely take advantage of those warmer days! The boys spent the afternoon cleaning up the leaves in the yard while I got to do one of my favorite things. I got to go to the grocery store. (That comment is dripping with sarcasm. Did you hear it?) But, it was nice to get out of the house and enjoy the walk outside from the car to the door and vice versa when I left. It's the little things, right?

Because it was in the 50s, I opted for this cute sweatshirt paired with my puffer vest. The perfect combination of layers. I love belting the vest to help contain the bulk and went with my fav new booties! I got them for my birthday and have worn the constantly! They are the perfect heel height for days when you're running around and so comfortable! Who needs tennies when you have that same support in a darling bootie!




The Sweatshirt: Before and After

    
 

What did you guys do to yesterday to take advantage of the beautiful day? I hope whatever it was, it was fun! 

Have a chic Monday, Fashionista's!

No comments: