Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Not Over-the-Top

Sweater: H&M (similar); Leggings: INC at Macy's; Boots: Sole Society (c/o) similar;
Handbag: Rebecca Minkoff; Shades: Karen Walker via Gilt; Earrings: Stella & Dot

I snagged this darling sweater at H&M a couple of weeks ago, but it hasn't been nearly cool enough to wear it until now! How crazy that a Midwest December has been in the mid 50s? It hasn't felt like winter at all. And, even though I hate winter, I find it weird to not be wearing my sweaters on repeat these days!

What I love about this one is that it has tiny little silver threads running through out the print which gives it a tiny bit of sparkle. It's so subtle, yet so pretty when it catches the light. It's incredibly comfortable, the length is perfect for leggings and skinny jeans, and it's holiday appropriate without being over-the-top. 


 
    
 


I added splashes of color with a coral handbag and bright red lips! I find that sometimes a black and white look just needs something to make it pop! I can't wait to style this with things other than skinnies and leggings. I'm thinking it will look darling with my feather fringe skirt and tights. I may have to style it up for NYE!

I hope your week is going fashionably well! Can you believe Christmas is three days away? I know I'm ready for some major holiday cheer!

No comments: