Tuesday, December 1, 2015

A Family of Green

Jacket: Pendleton; T-Neck: French Connection: Jeans: Loft; 
Boots: Steve by Steve Madden; Necklace: Stella & Dot

A couple of weekends ago we took family photos for our annual holiday card. I've always said I wouldn't be that mom that dressed everyone alike, and I don't, but I do have a colorful theme every year. The minute I found McKinley's sweater, at Target no less, I knew green was the theme of the season! And, I love the Pavilion in downtown Overland Park! It was perfect. Complete with a Christmas tree and greenery around all the brick. It was the perfect backdrop!

I love this jacket. My mom and I found it at this darling little boutique in West Plains, MO. It's in a tiny town square and so quaint inside. It's the best thing about small towns. You shop a boutique, that no one really knows about, and you walk away with just unique pieces. And it's perfect for the holidays. Or St. Patrick's Day. It's the best piece for holiday attire!


 

Jacket: Before and After

  



When thinking ahead to the holidays, or your family photo session, what do you do? Do you dress everyone in a similar color or allow it to be a free for all? I love hearing any and all family traditions! This is definitely the time of year for them.

Hope you all are having a great morning! It's the week after a holiday weekend and I know just how hard it is to get back in the swing. Just keep it stylish no matter what you do!

XO

No comments: