Tuesday, December 8, 2015

A Chic Cape

Cape: Ann Taylor (similar); T-Neck: French Connection (fun option); Jeans: Joe's Jeans
Handbag: Pour la Victoire (great bag); Boots: Rockport; Shades: Karen Walker via Gilt; 
Necklaces: Stella & Dot; Lip Color: MAC Ruby Woo

Last Friday my mom and I took McKinley down to Crown Center and let him run free around all the life size toys they have on display every holiday season! Not only are there large wooden trucks, cars, and trains, there is the huge Mayor's Tree in the middle of it all. It's such a fun holiday tradition for families all over the city! And, there are ice skaters taking a turn around the rink above the courtyard. It truly is one my favorite things to do this time of year!

Because we were going to be spending time indoors and out, I didn't want to have to contend with a coat. This is when I bring out my handy yet chic cape. This is such a timeless piece that gets me through the mild days of winter. I decided to pair it with my ivory and black striped t-neck and I really like it how works. Great jeans and comfy boots complete the look!




The Cape: Before and After 
 
   
  

Can you believe the temps this week around the metro? I heard that Thursday could be in the upper 60s. Can you say major outdoor activities taking place that day? When we can get out and about, without bundling up, I am all for it!

No comments: