Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Sequin Joggers

Jacket: Levi's (similar); Sweater: Macy's (similar); Joggers: Target; Flats: J.Crew (similar); 
All Jewelry: Stella & Dot

After opening an email from Target about sparkly items for the holidays, I immediately fell in love with these sequin joggers! And who wouldn't. I mean, they're sequin joggers! But they don't look anything like a jogger. They are incredibly comfortable, really warm, and so chic!  They are lined with a thick cotton that will keep the wind at bay and the sequins from rubbing on your skin. Actually, you don't even feel the sequins. And the sequins don't stick to anything, which is the ultimate test for me! I've worn them a couple of times since they arrived and I can't wait to wear them all winter long!

On this particular day, I had several errands to run and a major hair appointment that afternoon. And it was freezing! I opted for a cashmere t-neck, denim jacket, and neutral flats. I accessorized with minimal gold pieces and was ready to face the day! I felt so luxe!





If you don't have any major plans for NYE, these joggers would be perfect for a low key home date or casual dinner out! They options are endless, to be honest. The best buy at only $30!

I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend! I can't believe the New Year is literally less than a week away. Making any resolutions or planning to take on any new challenges? I have so many things in mind and can't wait to see what comes to fruition! 

Whatever it is, I now it's amazing Fashionista's!

No comments: