Monday, December 14, 2015

Holiday Sparkle and Shine

The holidays are in the air everywhere you look! Whether it's store front windows, decorated front yards, or the holiday party invites that are rolling in, it is literally the holiday season. And I for one am glad. I love the holidays. Always have. Christmas is by far my favorite holiday! The decorations, the cookie baking, shopping for gifts for your loved ones, and waiting with anticipation for what Santa will bring you are all the things that make this truly the most wonderful time of the year!

We have a couple of holiday parties coming up this weekend and I am putting party looks together. We don't get dressed up that much anymore so it's especially special this time of year. I haven't been shopping for anything new in what feels like ages, so I'm browsing the internet for inspirational pieces that I might find in my own closet. And if I can't recreate them, maybe I can take something away from the color palette. 

I'm obsessed with the accordion pleat trend and love the gold, even though I own the black. I can't wear a crop top like the one below, but love the two piece look. The green dress is stunning and the black Art-Deco dress makes a statement. Each piece brings its own sparkle and shine to any holiday party! Check out my picks.

1/2/3/4/5/6/7


Aren't they all simply lovely? Just FYI, the Adriana Papell dress is sold out in green! Everyone must have had the same idea. The color is gorgeous! The perfect Christmas green. Honestly, I would wear each and everyone of these on some occasion outside the holidays. And, even though the Aidan Maddox two piece look has a crop top, I could style the skirt several different ways!

What are you thinking of wearing to your holiday parties this season? Will it be a casual look or something on the dressier side? Let's chat!

Happy Monday, all! 

No comments: