Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Stolen Concept

T-Neck: Ann Taylor; Vest: Rachel Zoe Luxe via QVC;
Pants: Ann Taylor Loft; Shoes: Moshino Cheap and Chic;
Trouser Socks: ??; Chunky Necklace: Tori Spelling via HSN;
Earrings: Gorjana via Gilt;
Bracelets: JewelMint; Ralph Lauren; Fossil

Do you know those people that go crazy for Shark Week? Yeah, I don't know them either. I, however, am crazy for fur and have decided it's Fur Week! Faux fur that is! I stole this look from a recent Banana Republic ad and I love it! I would never have thought to pair red with brown. Not sure why because it compliments each other so well. I new color combo that has been introduced to my repertoire.

With Fur Week ahead of me, I can't wait to piece together my looks! Super excited and I hope you are too! If sharks attack, fur strikes! They are striking accents to any ensemble!



No comments: