Monday, December 12, 2011

December Theme Weeks Continue...

I am super excited to continue my theme weeks for the month. I had some really great suggestions on what I should blog about and I thank you! This week I am going to look at the world of COLOR! And when I say color, I'm really focusing on the trend of brights! At first I was very intimated by them, but I've decided that I can't grow as a fashionista if I'm not willing to test the waters! Stay tuned this week to see what I have in store! Like the carol says, "All is merry and bright"!

For the week of December 19th, I'm going to explore the world of sequins! In the spirit of the holidays, I decided to shine! Yet another trend that I'm a little timid to try, however I certainly have enough to get me through the work week! I'm really excited to tackle this one!

And speaking of tackling, I'm going to try and make the week of December 26th an amazing end to 2011! I have been asked to create looks for New Year's Eve that could be/would be worn in different cities around the country and one famous fashion city over seas! I have to say, this one is going to be a HUGE challenge! I'm looking at New York, Miami, Los Angeles, Las Vegas and Paris. Haven't a clue what anyone would wear, especially me! I really need to start scouring that closet!

No comments: