Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Free Shoes!!!

Yesterday I entered a Twitter contest with ShoeMint and won!!! They asked all twitter followers to tweet on how they would style this shoe. Well, it just so happens that I ordered said shoe and just received it in the mail! So great for spring and summer and can't wait to start wearing them. I also think they will transition nicely into fall.

So, what would I wear with these shoes? Here's the ensemble I have created in my mind! I love the idea of skinny jeans with this wedge sandal! After reading Lucky's Pant Bonanza article, remember the skinny highlights the shoe! I am loving the idea of gingham! I've actually never owned anything gingham but that's about to change. I love this one from JCPenney in Mauve Glo! And you all know how I feel about my military jacket! I think it will help toughen up the pink and add a little warmth to that early spring chill!