Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Free Shoes!!!

Yesterday I entered a Twitter contest with ShoeMint and won!!! They asked all twitter followers to tweet on how they would style this shoe. Well, it just so happens that I ordered said shoe and just received it in the mail! So great for spring and summer and can't wait to start wearing them. I also think they will transition nicely into fall.

So, what would I wear with these shoes? Here's the ensemble I have created in my mind! I love the idea of skinny jeans with this wedge sandal! After reading Lucky's Pant Bonanza article, remember the skinny highlights the shoe! I am loving the idea of gingham! I've actually never owned anything gingham but that's about to change. I love this one from JCPenney in Mauve Glo! And you all know how I feel about my military jacket! I think it will help toughen up the pink and add a little warmth to that early spring chill!

Ann Taylor Loft Skinnies

St. John's Bay

THE military jacket as I've styled it in the past!



As for accessories, silver and gold would fit the bill. Wear them together or separate, all's fair in mixing metals these days! Pile up the bangles or add a fun statement necklace! Have fun with the look! Spring is a time of play!

Photo of skinny jeans courtesy of Ann Taylor Loft.
Photo of gingham shirt courtesy of JCPenney.

No comments: