Tuesday, February 7, 2012

An Ah Ha Moment

 Dress: Loft; Belt: Target; Booties: Me Too;
Tights: ?; Necklace: Ann Taylor

The first time I wore this dress was on my birthday two years ago. I was five months pregnant and just beginning to show. The second time I wore this dress, I was just sure I captured photos. Just sure and actually capturing are two different things! I remember how I wore it though. I added a woven belt of navy and silver, same navy tights and these booties. 

Because the dress is a little big, I love that I can belt it and with several different options. I must confess, I need gray boots! Though I love these booties, a tall pair would work really well! And, I'm thinking of switching things up and adding gray tights but unsure of foot wear. I'm not a fan of navy shoes. You can never match them! And, now that I'm looking at it, I think my denim button down would look great layered underneath! I love a fashion Ah Ha moment!
 


No comments: