Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Ocean Blue

Sweater: Ann Taylor; T-shirt: Target; Skirt: Ann Taylor;
Boots: J.Crew; Necklace: Silpada

I will admit, I was afraid of this skirt. I mean look at it. It's fitted and knit! In fashion speak, can be tight and show all flaws! Actually, I'm now in love with this skirt! It's not too tight and it doesn't show all of my flaws. Bonus all the way around!
My second issue was how to style it. I even reached out to Ann Taylor via Twitter for their feedback. Loved their suggestion. They paired with a sleeveless cashmere tank, booties, scarf and statement necklace. In winter, this girl doesn't wear sleeveless unless it's layered under a thick sweater. This Ann Taylor sweater is more my style and worked so well. I love how the skirt looks like a dress. A streamlined look that keeps me looking long and lean.

Oh, and doesn't that color remind you of the ocean? Say, the oceans of Bora Bora or Jamaica? Here's wishing I was tropical bound!


 

No comments: