Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Zip Zip

Sweater: Magaschoni via Rue La La; Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft;
 Booties: Sam Edelman; Scarf: Gift

Sorry that I was MIA yesterday. A sick household does not bode well for blogging! In any event, this is my outfit from Friday. I love jeans day Friday's! I try to push myself to not dress down just because we're allowed to wear jeans. With that being said, this was a little on the casz side because of the boyfriend jeans, but I think the scarf and wedges helped dress it up.

This little sweater is new to the collection and as I put it on Friday morning, my husband said, "that's a cool sweater." Gotta love when the hubs notices something new! Makes you feel a little special. I love the zipper detail which was actually the selling point. And, they really do work! Both from the neck down or the cuff up. And even though there is detail to the sweater, it just needed a little something. This scarf totally pulled it all together. And as for the post title....here's hoping we zip zip through the week!








No comments: