Thursday, February 2, 2012

Summer 2012

I am obsessed with the Ann Taylor Summer 2012 Lookbook! The colors, the cuts and the details are fabulous! It appears that they have gone in a new direction this summer and I'm following right behind! I've always loved their clothing, but now I'm in love! Below are a just a few of the pieces I can't wait to add to my ever growing Ann Taylor collection!

This gorgeous Marigold dress is a must-have. I love the criss-cross neckline, the draping of the skirt and how appears to glide across the body. A perfect dress for all summer festivities!

This look encompasses two of fashions hottest trends: nudes and sheers. Both of which are trends I was intending to follow! The sweater would be great layered under a blazer or worn alone, as pictured. As for the skirt, there are so many options. Take it casual and pair with a chambray or denim button down. Dress up with sequins. I love pieces that can be worn several different ways, in several different venues and make statements every time!

Who says shorts and sequined top don't exude sexy! I saw this look the other day on Twitter. This top would look lovely with the sheer skirt mentioned above, but looks so casual when paired with these shorts. And, who doesn't love shorts that can be worn to work, dinner or poolside. Now, if only I had a pool....

When life gives you lemons, wear this top! I am love yellow and would pair this with gray and navy as well as the white shown. Not only is yellow super cheery, but the sheen in this top makes it shine!
The shoes and clutch are amazingly luxe! The color is cool in tone and the texture makes it super rich. Both can be worn with a tank top, jeans and statement necklace or the royal blue sheath pictured. 

And I've said it before and I'll say it again, statement jewelry can take a bland look to a whole new level. Worn that tired blazer with the same scarf over and over? Add this amazing necklace to a low cute tank. And paired with a white tee and jeans, stunning!

Gotta great tan from lounging by the pool in the above shorts/top look? Show it off with this crazy cool cuff.

And you know how I feel about an arm party! I'm loading up my wrists these days with bangles, cuffs and chains. These acrylic bangles can be stacked four or five high for just a little extra drama!

I don't know about you, but I am ready to make a splash this summer in Ann Taylor!

No comments: