Thursday, February 9, 2012

Kmart 2012 Spring Lookbook

These spring lookbooks are so much fun to browse! I love getting ideas of what's on trend, what still exists from last season and how I can incorporate these looks into my daily wardrobe! I've blogged about Kmart before and they are still on my radar for 2012. Take a look at a few of my picks from their 2012 Spring Lookbook.

Look #1
All I can say is that I've got to have those pants!!! I love the wide leg! Enough said!

Look #3
That scarf is an amazing Ikat print and the colors allow it to be worn with so many things. Like maybe those navy wide leg pants and a simple white tee! 

Look #4
This look takes the neutral trend from head to toe. I love the blush colored sweater. This can be worn with jeans, gray or white pants or as a "coat" over my Calvin Klein gray sheath dress. And that python print skirt is hot!

Look #5
This skirt has so many things going for it! The length is great, the design is eye catching, the color palette is soft and there are so many ways to style it. For early spring, I'm thinking of three things 1) a denim button down, 2) my white leather jacket and 3) a white tank and statement necklace. Obviously, the three things are not all worn at the same time!


I'm told that these looks should be online and in stores in just over two weeks! I think you need to set an alarm on your calendar so you don't forget to shop these looks before they're gone!

Photo of lookbook courtesy of Kmart.

No comments: