Sunday, June 26, 2011

Unmentionables...For Ladies Only

I never talk about my own person unmentionables because really, who wants to know that kind of stuff! I'm honestly a no frills kind of girl when it comes to bras and panties. My color combos consist of black and nude. For me, those are really the only colors you need in your collection. And the only time my bra and undies match is when I happen to have on both black. Exciting, huh?

Well, I was at Target the other day and found the newest pantie to make its way into my unmentionables drawer. Again, it is a no frills style, but they are the best fitting pair of undies I've worn in a very long time! My requirements are very easy. One, it needs to be a bikini and two, it needs to be comfortable! Both accomplished! As readers, I'm not sure what your requirements are, but I had to share the wealth with all of you.

The brand is Gillian & O'Malley and it's their seamless basic bikini. It comes in a two pack for $9.99 and they offer several color combos. I, of course, purchased black to test the style first and I am hooked! They have officially replaced the Body by Victoria brand I used to purchase from Victoria's Secret. And, it's lighter on the wallet!!

As you know, I am a firm believer in wearing thongs! There is nothing worse than a VPL! It can ruin even the chicest of ensembles. In my research, the closest I can find to a seamless thong is the Gillian & O'Malley Modal version. They offer a three pack at $9.99, another wallet friendly option I'm willing to explore.

If you have been in the market for a new brand of undies that are comfortable and affordable, honestly you should check these out. If you aren't a bikini wearer, they do offer a brief. See, something for everyone. Thank goodness for Target!

No comments: