Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mane Disguise

Top: Ann Taylor; Shorts: Tommy Hilfiger via Macy's; Shoes: Tori Burch via Nordstrom;
Fedora: Arden B; Necklace: Made by Me
Yesterday I made a mad dash to the grocery store after McKinley's morning bottle which meant no makeup and day old hair! What do you do when you can't wash your hair...wear a cute hat! The hat not only diguises my hair, but my makeup free face. Two birds with one stone! This same hat has had several wearings. I first introduced it in NY in 2009 and again last spring in Las Vegas, both prior to my blog. I love hats and the Fedora has been in style for several seasons now. Another great investment piece!


                                     
I got the cute striped top just this week. It was $29.99 and additional 40% off! Quite the bargain for something so simple which is a new staple to my wardrobe. I paired it with light weight denim shorts and red sandals for color. Very nautical, but not in a gimmicky way. Plus, the black pendant is a subtle piece of jewelry that still makes a statement.



What do you think of my new nail polish? I saw this in May's issue of Lucky Magazine, thanks to their pull tabs devoted to Essie nail colors. The color is called "Sew Psyched" and that's what I am about this fun polish! It reminds me of OPI's "You Don't Know Jaques" which is another neutral color I adore. I am sure I will wear this a lot during the summer!


No comments: