Thursday, June 23, 2011

Talk Show Host Crusade


I have been telling my husband for years that I would make an excellent talk show host and I am more convinced than ever that it's true! I'm pretty sure I could hold my own with Regis Philbin when Kelly Ripa is on vacation from Live with Regis and Kelly and I know I would fit in perfectly at the round table on The Talk! I have the gift of nonsense gab! I would never fit in with the gals on The View because they get too political for my taste. And, who needs all the drama that comes with that crew!

So, I'm thinking we need to start a letter writing campaign, and possibly a video campaign as well, letting the networks and the hosts themselves know that they should take a look at a nobody when they need a fill-in!

Who's with me?? And, I don't need a stylist! I could bring my own wardrobe from Kansas. Let's get this started and let's start it soon!!!



No comments: